What is Walmart neighborhood market hours?
Pretty much every US citizen knows about Walmart. It is the go-to place for most citizens looking for daily commodities. The platform is popular due to its strong brand recognition, and people love shopping for almost everything at Walmart.
But, Walmart Neighborhood markets are a little different compared to the regular Walmart stores, and they might also have a different time schedule. So if you are going shopping at the Neighbourhood stores, it is important that you know their hours of operation.
What Are Walmart Neighborhood Market Hours?
There Walmart Neighborhood markets are some of the smallest markets, and they only have basic items for shopping and less amount of staff. Despite being a small store with less not too many staffs, Walmart Neighborhood market has a decent hours of operation. The stores remain open from 6:00 AM in the morning and close at 11:00 at night.
Here is a chart of Walmart Neighborhood Market hours for weekdays –
|Monday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Tuesday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Wednesday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Thursday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Friday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Saturday||6 am to 11 pm|
|Sunday||6 am to 11 pm|
The store remains open during these working hours. However, different services also have different time frames. For example, the Bakery opens at 7 AM and closes at 10 PM.
The pharmacy remains open from Monday to Saturday between /9 AM – 9 PM. On Saturday, it closes at 7 PM, and on Sunday, it closes at 6 PM.
Why Are Walmart Neighbourhood Markets Closing?
Walmart neighborhood markets are small supermarkets established by Walmart. These stores usually have basic goods that the customers usually search for in a retail store. The stores were introduced in 2015, and there were hundreds of locations open in different parts of the country.
However, in 2016, Walmart started to close its stores. The store closing spree was going on even the years after, in 2018 and 2019. They have closed both supercenters and neighborhood markets during this time.
The reasons for closing most of these stores is their unexpected and poor performance. The stores did not perform the way Walmart wanted, and they are still struggling to find out what their customers want.
Walmart Vs Walmart Neighborhood Market
Walmart Neighborhood market differs from the general store of Walmart. The biggest among their difference is the size of the Walmart stores. The stores also vary in terms of the products sold at Walmart. If we look precisely, the Walmart neighborhood markets are usually grocery stores with Walmart names.
Here are some of the major differences areas of Walmart and Walmart Neighborhood market–
- Size – Walmart neighborhood market is comparatively smaller than Walmart stores.
- Products – Walmart’s Neighborhood market is only for grocery items and other similar goods. However, Walmart superstores are the sellers of all things available in the world.
- Locations – Walmart Neighborhood markets are usually available in densely populated areas of any large urban setting. However, Walmart Supercenters are located in rural and suburban areas in the country.
- Prices – Walmart’s Neighborhood market usually has higher prices due to being specialized stores with a selected set of goods. They are comparatively more expensive than the Walmart supercenters.
However, there are some benefits of shopping at the Walmart Neighborhood markets as well. This neighborhood market includes –
- The smaller Walmart Neighborhood markets are usually located very close to home. You will find them within walking distance from the city centers and similar places where customers can commute without having to take their car or other vehicles.
- When shopping for groceries, smaller stores usually offer easier access to the goods you need. Smaller sizes of the stores make it easier to navigate throughout the store.
- Also, if you want to avoid crowds, then shopping here should offer you peace of mind.
Things To Buy At Walmart Neighborhood Market
Since these are smaller stores, they usually have a lesser variety of products, so you will not find so many things to purchase here. But, there is plenty within limits. You can check out the list of products you can buy at Walmart below –
- Fresh produce
- Greeting cards
- Dry foods
- Packaged foods
- Canned goods
- Dairy & eggs
- Meat & fish
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Tobacco products
- Alcohol (where permitted)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
I hope you have found the answer to your questions. Perhaps the following queries and answers should offer you more insight into this particular store.
Ans: Popular retailers like Target and Walmart are not supermarkets, and they are not considered supermarkets. So, they are practically ineligible for bonus rewards. There are other excluded merchants as well; for example – warehouse clubs, gourmet stores, specialty food stores, and more.
Ans: The Neighbourhood markets or Walmart are known as the Green Walmarts. They are usually smaller and have comparatively less amount of basic items for purchase. Some of these stores also often have localized items. They also have comparatively less amount of staff.
Ans: Yes, Amex Platinum cardholders can receive monthly statement credits covering the $12.95 fee. Amex Platinum cardholders can enjoy Walmart benefits without any added cost.
What is Walmart neighborhood market hours? The hours are between 6 AM and 11 PM. If you are planning to purchase something from this store, you can follow the timetable offered in this article. It will help you track their opening and closing schedule.
However, if you have any additional queries, please comment below and let us know. We will answer as soon as possible.